- “Migration is an inevitable process in human history”
- Govt trying to make MCSCCE an annual fixture: Chief Minister
- Andro villagers clarify on land dispute issue
- NSCN (IM) team in Delhi on Centre’s invite
- PREPAK greets on Int’l Day of Peace
- Put more effort in studies than in politics, Victor Keishing enjoins students
IMPHAL Sep 4: Notification has been given to the concerned that the interview for selection for beneficiaries under the Prime Minister’s Employment Generation Programme (PMEGP) for the year 2010-11 in respect of Imphal West district will be started w.e.f. 10.09.2010 at 11 am in the office of the General Manager, District Industries Centre (DIC) at Lamphalpat. The candidates are requested to bring their original marksheets at the time of the interview. The detailed interview schedule can be had from the offices of the KVIC at Paona Bazar, KVIB Lamphelpat and DIC Imphal West, a release by the general manager of DIC said.