- UCM reiterates stand on territorial boundary ahead of GOI-NSCN (IM) talk
- MPP joins Hiyanglam by-poll fight, announces candidate
- JCILPS clarifies on reported after talk stalemate with All political parties committee
- Govindas proposes textiles park under NERTPS during annual conference of Textile ministers
- Encourage a sense of nationalism, AMWJU president tells students
- Awareness campaign on centrally sponsored schemes inaugurated at CCpur
IMPHAL Sep 4: Notification has been given to the concerned that the interview for selection for beneficiaries under the Prime Minister’s Employment Generation Programme (PMEGP) for the year 2010-11 in respect of Imphal West district will be started w.e.f. 10.09.2010 at 11 am in the office of the General Manager, District Industries Centre (DIC) at Lamphalpat. The candidates are requested to bring their original marksheets at the time of the interview. The detailed interview schedule can be had from the offices of the KVIC at Paona Bazar, KVIB Lamphelpat and DIC Imphal West, a release by the general manager of DIC said.