- UCM reiterates stand on territorial boundary ahead of GOI-NSCN (IM) talk
- MPP joins Hiyanglam by-poll fight, announces candidate
- JCILPS clarifies on reported after talk stalemate with All political parties committee
- Govindas proposes textiles park under NERTPS during annual conference of Textile ministers
- Encourage a sense of nationalism, AMWJU president tells students
- Awareness campaign on centrally sponsored schemes inaugurated at CCpur
IMPHAL Feb 6: JN Hospital of Medical Sciences Porompat, announced that there are vacancies for three medical social workers, two public health nurses, one staff for dark room assistant and radiologist. Interested persons are informed to apply to the exchange officer of Employment exchange on or before Feburary 8.