- New Delhi starts hunt for Sports University site
- Tehelka journo granted Guwahati appearance in July 23 case hearing
- Health minister launches IDCF with objective to limit diarrhoea deaths to zero
- Handloom and handicraft can boost economic growth: Govindas
- IGNTUSU condemns Koirengei assault
- Pallel drug haul case: Two accused continue to abscond
IMPHAL Feb 6: JN Hospital of Medical Sciences Porompat, announced that there are vacancies for three medical social workers, two public health nurses, one staff for dark room assistant and radiologist. Interested persons are informed to apply to the exchange officer of Employment exchange on or before Feburary 8.