- CM in damage control mode, announces Rs 5 lakh each for those killed in police firing at Ukhrul
- Grand funerals planned for two victims at Ukhrul’s TNL Ground
- UCM, others condemn killing of two in Ukhrul
- Former minister officially joins BJP
- “India’s role crucial in balance of world power”
- Rally taken out against MPTC’s attempt to acquire land
IMPHAL Feb 6: JN Hospital of Medical Sciences Porompat, announced that there are vacancies for three medical social workers, two public health nurses, one staff for dark room assistant and radiologist. Interested persons are informed to apply to the exchange officer of Employment exchange on or before Feburary 8.