- 400 crimes committed by NSCN-IM, says Deputy CM Gaikhangam
- Cabinet gives green signal to paddy Land Conservation Bill
- OC allegedly harasses differently abled man, demands Rs. 35,000
- Tangkhul frontal organisations await UNC’s instructions on further action
- Jiribam students resume NH 37 blockade
- Alvina’s clarifications are futile, says late Prakeet’s father
IMPHAL Feb 6: JN Hospital of Medical Sciences Porompat, announced that there are vacancies for three medical social workers, two public health nurses, one staff for dark room assistant and radiologist. Interested persons are informed to apply to the exchange officer of Employment exchange on or before Feburary 8.