`Adulteration of oil suspected in CCpur food poisoning`

728

IMPHAL, Sept 30: Four more villagers of Pamzal village under Thanlon sub-division have also been hospitalized today at the Churachandpur district hospital after consuming what is suspected to be contaminated food yesterday.

It may be reminded that three children had died yesterday after suddenly falling ill on consuming a curry prepared from potatoes, brinjal and pumpkins. The three children were among seven persons who had consumed the curry.

Meanwhile, the four remaining persons were admitted at the district hospital, though three of them have been reportedly discharged after provision of some medical aid.

Thanlon MLA, V Hangkhanlian, paid a visit at the district hospital where he told reporters that he suspect the oil used in cooking the curry which caused the poisoning of food.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here