- Day out: Emotional Sharmila mingles with ema-vendors
- I am yearning to have my first meal: Sharmila
- Accused in Lungnila Elizabeth case produced before court
- Security forces foil JCILPS women’s wing attempt to storm Raj Bhawan
- ATSUM to impose indefinite eco blockade
- AAP demands space for public demonstration
NYTHC lifts Ronika Memorial Girls` football trophy
IMPHAL, Jan 25: NYTHC has lifted the trophy for S Ronika Memorial Girls` Football Tournament by defeating ESU by 4-3 goals via tie breaker in the final match played today at Khuman Lampak Main Stadium.
NYTHC and ESU were locked in 1-1 draw till the end of normal time. The lone goal for NYTHC was scored by S Tejibala in 65th minute while H Merry scored the lone goal for ESU in 20th minute.
Later, in the tie breaker, NYTHC defeated ESU by 3-2 goals.
The scorers of NYTHC were S Tejibala, N Binodini and Sh Jotimala while Th Romi and W Komlapati scored for ESU.
Sh Jotimala of NYTHC, K Rameshwari of ESU, K Ranjita of NYTHC and S Tejibala of NYTHC were adjudged the best goalkeeper, defender, mid-fielder and player respectively.
S Tejibala of NYTHC and W Komlabati of ESU were the top scorers of the tournament.
AMMA Andro bagged the fair play team trophy of the tournament.