Fire

397

IMPHAL, March 30: A canteen located over the building of UBI at Thangal Bazaar here today caught fire but the Manipur Fire Service and Emergency firemen managed to control the fire on time.
Sources from the Fire Brigade said the incident occurred around 11 am when a fire originated from a domestic gas cylinder, which was burning inside the kitchen of a canteen located on the first floor of UBI, started engulfing the room before it was timely doused by firemen from Manipur Fire service and Emergency.
The source of the fire was from the regulator of the gas cylinder, they said and added that no casualty was reported in the incident.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here