Imphal the 1st April 2012
The Lions Club of Imphal Greater (LCIG) has organised a Health Camp at Leimakhong Mapal near Nongada Village in Imphal east on 1
st April 2012. Altogether 302 patients including 164 women and 87 children have been treated at the health camp and medicines are also provided at free of cost. The health camp has been organised with support from Langol View Laboratory Clinic, SHILHEIPUNG and Leimakhong Mapal Development Committee.
The following Medical Officers extended their valuable service to the free health camp:
1. Dr. Ch. Bhogendro, Dental Surgeons
2. Dr. L.M Thompson, Dental Surgeons
3. Dr. Tenzing Zigme
4. Dr. Ch Renubala, District Leprosy Officer
5. Dr. K. Surjit, MO incharge Blood Bank JNH
6. Dr. Laishram Narendra, Asst. Prof, JNIMS
7. Dr. Somen, Gyneacologist
8. Dr. Wancre,
9. Dr. Dennis, Gynaecologist
10. Dr. M Jiteshwar, ENT Surgeon
11. Dr. Nim Narbu Bhutia
The State Health Department and a number of imminent persons have provided medicines and other assistance in the organisation of the health camp.