Cooking gas fire


    IMPHAL, July 15: A woman sustained minor burn injuries on her hands after a fire broke out from the regulator of a cooking gas stove at around 6.30 pm at a house located in a Muslim Colony opposite to Lilong Police Station.

    The injured woman is identified as Samita Begum, 29, wife of Md Zamuruddin.

    The fire was put out timely by the firefighters of Manipur Fire Service and prevented from further damages.


    Please enter your comment!
    Please enter your name here