- Two including former TSL president killed in devastating Ukhrul blast
- Arrested members released, JCILPS to hold talk with govt today
- HC directs State, Centre to pay for fake encounters
- Bihar govt officials meet non-local students, advise them to concentrate on career
- Truce between NSCN (IM) and Union govt. is not valid in the State: CPI
- Sit in protest at Kwakta against students’ assault
Mizoram: An extraordinary example of Honesty and Integrity
By: Vinod Rasaily
My recent tour to Mizoram hasn’t been short of any surprises. I had never heard nor seen anywhere; but I did in Mizoram. All along the highway you will find these veggie shops (picture below). These shops have no shopkeepers; but it has the veggie items, Money box (tumbler) and the price list is kept along. Buyers as they pass through, they buy the veggies, put the money in the box and leave.
What an example of honesty and integrity. I salute all the Mizo people for such a display.
I suppose, rest of the world should come and learn from them. Jesus reigns!!
Kudos to all the Mizos.
* The above experience is being shared by Vinod Rasaily with KanglaOnline.