- New Delhi starts hunt for Sports University site
- Tehelka journo granted Guwahati appearance in July 23 case hearing
- Health minister launches IDCF with objective to limit diarrhoea deaths to zero
- Handloom and handicraft can boost economic growth: Govindas
- IGNTUSU condemns Koirengei assault
- Pallel drug haul case: Two accused continue to abscond
Animal Gym comes to DBC Maram Gym
DBCMaram 11 Oct: The representatives of the Animal Gym, Imphal visited Don Bosco College Maram on 11 October 2012. The team was led by its proprietor, Bishovjit. They were given a grand reception by the Principal, the staff and the students, who gathered around and gave them applauses. The Principal, Fr. Benny James sdb in his speech welcomed them and expressed his sincere happiness for their presence in the college.
During the short gathering four of the members exhibited their physical body fitness. This was done to encourage the young students to go for physical exercises and maintain good health and fitness. Exercises relieve stress and allow the mind to think and respond more sharply. It reduces life threatening chronic conditions such as high blood pressure, obesity, heart disease, diabetes, insomnia and depression. Later, the team met the gym instructor, Kabi John and the students in the college gymnasium and had an interaction cum short instruction session on how to build muscle, burn fat, increase strength and on how to become the next Ronnie Coleman.
Ms. D Matia MA (English)
Fr. Benny James SDB
Don Bosco College
Manipur – 795 105
Visit us: www.dbcmaram.org
mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Ph: 03871-265204, 9856307259