- Manipur in Glasgow 2014 Commonwealth Games – Live Updates
- Manipur Judoka Sushila Likmabam won Silver Medal in Glasgow 2014 XX Commonwealth Games
- Glasgow 2014 XX Commonwealth Games: 13 Sports-persons and 2 Officials from Manipur in Indian Squad
- 2 Manipuri Lifters won Gold and Silver in women’s 48Kg, Opens first Gold Medal for India in Glasgow2014 Commonwealth’s Games
- House moves privilege motion against TV channel, human rights activist
- Tiddim Road widening for the public’s benefit: CM
Animal Gym comes to DBC Maram Gym
DBCMaram 11 Oct: The representatives of the Animal Gym, Imphal visited Don Bosco College Maram on 11 October 2012. The team was led by its proprietor, Bishovjit. They were given a grand reception by the Principal, the staff and the students, who gathered around and gave them applauses. The Principal, Fr. Benny James sdb in his speech welcomed them and expressed his sincere happiness for their presence in the college.
During the short gathering four of the members exhibited their physical body fitness. This was done to encourage the young students to go for physical exercises and maintain good health and fitness. Exercises relieve stress and allow the mind to think and respond more sharply. It reduces life threatening chronic conditions such as high blood pressure, obesity, heart disease, diabetes, insomnia and depression. Later, the team met the gym instructor, Kabi John and the students in the college gymnasium and had an interaction cum short instruction session on how to build muscle, burn fat, increase strength and on how to become the next Ronnie Coleman.
Ms. D Matia MA (English)
Fr. Benny James SDB
Don Bosco College
Manipur – 795 105
Visit us: www.dbcmaram.org
mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Ph: 03871-265204, 9856307259