- UCM reiterates stand on territorial boundary ahead of GOI-NSCN (IM) talk
- MPP joins Hiyanglam by-poll fight, announces candidate
- JCILPS clarifies on reported after talk stalemate with All political parties committee
- Govindas proposes textiles park under NERTPS during annual conference of Textile ministers
- Encourage a sense of nationalism, AMWJU president tells students
- Awareness campaign on centrally sponsored schemes inaugurated at CCpur
Press Release – Naga Students’ Union, Delhi
Delhi University has announced the dates for undergraduate admissions for the academic session 2013-2014. It will commence on the 5th June and will continue till 19th June 2013. Unlike last year, there will be common registration for all categories of students. The college will announce their cut offs for every course and category (Gen/ST/SC/OBC/PH).
The candidates who wish to consider for admission for various undergraduate courses in different colleges of the University, for which there is no entrance exam, are required to register either online at www.du.ac.in or register offline by completing pre-admission form (OMR) available and to be submitted at the admission information centres in Delhi.
There will be no registration/pre-admission form at the college level (online/offline). For sports/ECA and Hostel accommodation forms/applications are to be collected and submitted in the concern college. For admission to St. Stephen College and Jesus & Mary College, aspirants should contact the concerned college.
The University offers the following degrees for each undergraduate programmes:
1. Bachelor with honours/B.tech (4 academic years).
2. Bachelor (3 academic years).
3. Diploma (2 academic years)
The number of centres/colleges providing the admission forms has been increased from 4 to 18 this year. While filling up the pre registration form the student will no longer have to select the colleges, they will just have to select the courses they are interested in and when the colleges declared the first cut-off list, they can walk into any college and claim admission if they meet the college cut-off percentage,
The Naga Students’ Union, Delhi’s admission committee members will be available at the Faculty of Arts (North Campus) and Deans Students’ Welfare office (south Campus) to assist Naga students and others in filling up their forms and other related difficulties. It is advisable for students to submit their forms at the above mention centres for clarity and better co-ordination.
For further information and queries, the concern parents/candidates may contact the NSUD admission committee member for 2013-2014.
1. Chairman – Joram Maivio +919873094566
2. Member – I.D. Gil +919953049802
3. Member – Kavito Sheqi +919716403378
4. Member – Lhousino Sale +919654801490
5. Member – Merithung Odyuo +917835880980
6. Member – Pamreishang Kashung +918447397548
7. Member – Sayine Osah +919582164793