BIOINFORMATICS INFRASTRUCTURE FACILITY
DEPARTMENT OF BIOTECHNOLOGY
SCHOOL OF LIFE SCIENCES
TANHRIL, AIZAWL – 796004: MIZORAM, INDIA
A walk-in-interview will be held on 10th May 2013 (Friday) at 10:00 a.m. in the DBT-BIF centre (Dept. of Biotechnology, MZU) for the following posts:
Sl. No. Post No. of Post Remuneration (Rs.)
2. Traineeship 02 5000/- fixed
3. Junior Research Fellow (JRF) 01 16000 + HRA for JRF with NET, 12000 + HRA for JRF without NET
Traineeship: Candidates must have completed PG Degree course/PG diploma in Bioinformatics/Biological Sciences/Chemistry/Mathematics/Computer Science with a program in Bioinformatics in the curriculum.
Junior Research Fellow (JRF): Candidates with 1st class in PG Degree from Bioinformatics/Biological Sciences/Chemistry/Mathematics/Computer Science. NET qualified candidates with proven experience in using Bioinformatics tools & techniques will be preferred.
General Terms and Conditions
- Applicants must report at the interview centre by 9:30 am and bring along the relevant documents in original and one set of attested photocopies of the same for verification.
- Applicants should bring along a neatly typed application on a plain paper, stating the name, address, date of birth, educational qualifications and experiences, etc, at the time of the walk-in-interview.
- Initial appointment will be for 6 months which may be extended further depending on performance and/or other conditions prevailing at that time. The post is purely temporary and the appointment does not confer any entitlement or right over the job and will not be considered as formal service.
- Additional information may be enquired through Email at email@example.com
- No TA & DA will be paid for appearing in the walk-in-interview.
Sd/ (Dr. Thangjam Robert Singh)
1. P.S. to The Registrar, Mizoram University, Aizawl (for kind information).
2. Dr. T. Madhan Mohan, Advisor, Dept of Biotechnology, Govt. Of India, New Delhi.
3. All Coordinators of BTISnet Information Centers.
4. All Heads of Science Depts., Mizoram University.
5. The System Admin., MZU (for displaying in the website).
6. Guard File
(Dr. Thangjam Robert Singh)
Coordinator BIF centre
Dept. of Biotechnology, MZU
Aizawl – 796004
Mobile: +91 9436352386
Phone : +91 389-2330859/2330861(O) Fax : +91 389-2330642 (O)
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Download job advertisement (PDF): BIFADVTMAY2013