North East HIP Online fashion Retailer Feerol (www.feerol.com) is looking for exciting people with the following profile.
JOB LOCATION: Imphal
Work Timings : Flexible work timings but officially goes with 10-5.
1) Stylist/blogger/Procurement ( full time 10 – 5 )
Pre Requisites:– Qualification – 12+ ( a degree is preferred but never mind if you have the can do it thing)
– Should be able to operate basic computer functionalities ( browsing, printing , files management etc)
Main responsibilities include
• Strong writing skills especially with Fashion as a subject
• Providing fashion advice, choosing and co-ordinating outfits for models in photo shoots
• Keeping up to date with current and changing trends in fashion and design.
• Advising team on fashion styling for visuals on multiple platforms
• Purchasing props for shoots from sourcing units.
• Supervising photo shoots
• A craze for fashion blogging is a major plus point
2) IT Operation
Pre Requisites: – Qualification – any degree
Experience – 1-3 yrs
– A very good PHOTOSHOP skill and expertise is mandatory as training is not provided for this position
– Good computer knowledge with software and hardware troubleshooting skills
– Video editing and creation skills.
– Expertise in photography is great or good if you have an interest
– Good spoken English and a very cool attitude.
Contact Us : email@example.com or Call : 8087734111
About Feerol: We are passionate about fashion in real life. We carry a strong sense of fashion and would like to reach out to the real public in different corners. We believe this country has a lot of room to grow when it comes to **what to wear and what not to wear** We bring the latest trend in fashion for all ages and yet at a price very affordable. Our collection stands very different from the on-line shops available today. Check out yourself on varieties of fashion accessories. We simply believe in fashion being a passion and Feerol Fashions is there to provide you exactly that !!
Feerol just completed the initial year of operation as a startup and will continue to be in pilot for the next 6 months before we go for official PR launch. It’s a great opportunity to join a dynamic team with big targets in the coming months.