About the organisation: KEN is a non political and not for profit association of people of Manipur origin and their friends living in different parts of the world with varied professional backgrounds, experiences, skills and expertise. It was formally founded in Boston, USA, in 2014 titled as ‘Boston Convention’.
However, the founders began their journey since 2011 although it became a legal entity only in 2014. Since then, members of KEN have been relentlessly working in their free time to transfer knowledge and ideas to the people of Manipur through NGOs, public or governmental channel. It was KEN’s initiative and drive that has encouraged the government of Manipur to come out with new IT policy which is currently being in use.
KEN is made up of hardworking, ambitious, talented and generous volunteers from all walks of life living in different parts of the world whose only passion is to see Manipur become developed and competent in the world.
With this vision, KEN has now decided to re-energise its activities in the field by actively engaging with all the stakeholders in the years to come. A smart, intelligent, open-minded, can-do attitude, IT savvy, graduate, robust communication skill both in written and spoken English, having had PR and secretarial experience, and most importantly, someone sharing the same passion as the KEN volunteers do, is what the organisation is seeking to recruit immediately for.
- Job Title: Sr. Liaison Officer
- Department: Management/Board
- Job location: To be based in Manipur
- Salary: uptoRs. 10,000 per month for the deserving candidate.
- Reporting Directly to: The President of KEN
Job Type: Part time (40 Hrs/month) with a possibility to become full time in few years.
- Write online content or copy for webpages, newsletters, blog posts, and articles for promotional campaigns, press releases, and new innovative ideas
- Create other types of content such as eBooks and presentations
- Create and review all content for different website sections to ensure accuracy and relevancy base in Manipur and North East based websites
- Ensure that content standards are consistently applied to publications and social media
- Perform research about Development trends in Manipur and North East regions to create content relevant to audiences
- Monitor social media campaigns and engages daily with online community to promote KEN activities.
- Research for content topics and write scripts for webinars or seminars
- Manage and promote the Social Media account for KEN.
- Ability to represent KEN in Manipur and in India.
- Internet and computer at his/her expenses.
- Knowledge of Content Management Systems
- Understanding of academic research and publishing industry
- Skill Mention if Compulsory/Flexible
- Content Writing Specialist, Content Marketing, Business understanding, Content writing experience for International Clients Compulsory
- Understands Digital Marketing, Project Management etc.
- Subject knowledge
- Command over English language
- Ability to write with logical flow
- Strict adherence to deadlines
- Self-Discipline and good listener
Hands on experience on web editing/feel and look creativity and digital marketing will be added advantage.
Interested candidates may send their CVs to: info(at)kenmanipur.org