Topic: development, including economic policy management, tax policy, and infrastructure management.
Scholarship award: tuition, a monthly living stipend, round-trip airfare, health insurance, and travel allowance.
- You are highly recommended to read information posted on this website and review eligibility criteria carefully.
- You are not holding dual citizenship
- You are from one of the developing country of World Bank
- You have good health and academic background
- Not be an Executive Director, his/her alternate, and/or staff of all types of appointments of the World Bank Group or a close relative of the aforementioned by blood or adoption with the term “close relative” defined as: Mother, Father, Sister, Half-sister, Brother, Half-brother, Son, Daughter, Aunt, Uncle, Niece, or Nephew;
What are documents you need to apply?
- Scholarship application
- current curriculum vitae (c.v.),
- proof of employment for each record of employment since earning a Bachelor’s degree
- Certified copy of the certificate of your most advanced university degree earned.
- Identify two professional recommenders.