Short circuit ignites fire, Khwairamband Bazaar Manipur

1447

IMPHAL, Manipur, June 12: At least two shops at the Temporary Market Shed-Block II in Khwairamband Bazaar  in the city caught fire early morning Tuesday.

Timely intervention of the State Fire Services however controlled the fire in time, preventing them from a possible major damage.

Fire tenders trying to control the fire at Khwairamband bazar on Tuesday.

The fire had started from an electric short circuit, fire service sources said.

They said only two shops were gutted in the blaze but ceilings, roofs and some toys of  adjoining shops were also partially damaged.

The fire however disrupted the morning business of bazar for some time.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here