IMPHAL, Jun 24: The proscribed PREPAK has claimed that Ningombam Nabachandra alias Naba alias Nongdrenkhomgba (57) s/o late N Iboyaima of Thangmeiband Lourung Purel Leikai and his driver Leishangthem Sanjit alias Chingkhei (41) s/o L Lal Singh of Thangmeiband Hijam Dewan Leikai were shot dead by the outfit’s Red Army. Notably Nongdrenkhomba and his driver Sanjit were found shot dead at the former’s quarters inside 7th MR campus on June 21. Nongdrenkhomba alias Nabachandra was shot dead in accordance to a standing order of the party for deserting the party and swindling a huge amount of the party’s funds, said a press release issued by the outfit’s department of publicity and propaganda, publicity officer Captain Achouba.
Nongdrenkhomba’s personal guard cum driver L Sanjit alias Chingkhei was shot dead under compelling circumstances and he was also working against the party by closely associating himself with the deserter, it said. The outfit also appealed to all the people not to associate with those individuals against whom due warnings have been issued. All those individuals who swindled party’s funds and/or collected money from public in the name of the party should communicate to the party at the earliest otherwise punitive actions would be initiated. The outfit then listed names of some individuals together with the amounts they owe to the party.
- Thokchom Dwijendra alias Ibai, 47 (Rs 1,87,50,700) s/o late Maimu and Th Inaocha Devi d/o Th Biren of Kyamgei Maning Leikai, Heibong Makhong
- RK Doren Singh (Rs 1,50,00,000) h/o RK (O) Ibemnungshi Devi and s/o RK Biramangol of Thangmeiband Kabrabam Leikai, College Gate
- Wahengbam Boy, 52 s/o late W Mangi of Waheng Leikai Lairembi and Sapam Nonibala alias Memicha d/o late S Tiken (Rs 1,30,00,000) of Singjamei Sapam Leikai
- K Thamarjit, 46 (Rs 40,00,000) of Kyamgei Mamang Leikai; Ningthoujam Kumar, 58 (Rs 40,00,000) s/o late N Chandramani of Thangmeiband Meisnam Leikai
- Mutum Romiyo, 48 (Rs 38,00,000) h/o N Sapana Devi and s/o late M Harideva of Basikhong Torban
- Ningthoujam Bimol, 46 s/o N Omor Singh of Heirok Part II and Thounaojam Leima alias Tombi, 44 (RS 18,00,000) d/o Ibotombi of Heirok Part II
- Koijam Sanjoy alias Bale alias Ngaaocha, 43 (Rs 35,00,000) s/o K Bijoy Singh of Kyamgei Mamang Leikai
- Ningombam Kisan alias Mantri (Rs 500,000) s/o N Sana of Okram Chuthek.
It further said that Koijam Sanjoy alias Bale alias Ngaaocha and Angomjabam Nandini Devi, 43 d/o late A Shantikumar of Sagolband Nepra Menjor should return two 9 mm pistols and one 2.2 mm silencer pistol.