- UCM reiterates stand on territorial boundary ahead of GOI-NSCN (IM) talk
- MPP joins Hiyanglam by-poll fight, announces candidate
- JCILPS clarifies on reported after talk stalemate with All political parties committee
- Govindas proposes textiles park under NERTPS during annual conference of Textile ministers
- Encourage a sense of nationalism, AMWJU president tells students
- Awareness campaign on centrally sponsored schemes inaugurated at CCpur
IMPHAL, Feb 3: ASHA Nagamapal defeated BASU Khangabok by 69 runs in the second semi-final match of 15th Devala Memorial Cricket Tournament held at BASU Ground, Khangabok.
ASHA won the toss and selected to bat first. It scored 126 runs for all out in 19.5 overs.
However, BASU could not reach the target with the fall of all wickets in 15.1 overs.
Tejkumar of ASHA was declared the man of the match. He took 46 runs off 28 balls.
ASHA will meet WYC in the final match.