- Chief Minister cheers up State journalists with assurance of support
- Ibobi confident of early solution to the ILPS issue
- Arrested activists sent to judicial custody
- Awareness programme on Indo-Myanmar border trade held at CCpur
- SPDPO holds sit in protest demanding Inner Line Permit implementation
- HC orders compensation in 12-year-old killing case
IMPHAL, Feb 3: ASHA Nagamapal defeated BASU Khangabok by 69 runs in the second semi-final match of 15th Devala Memorial Cricket Tournament held at BASU Ground, Khangabok.
ASHA won the toss and selected to bat first. It scored 126 runs for all out in 19.5 overs.
However, BASU could not reach the target with the fall of all wickets in 15.1 overs.
Tejkumar of ASHA was declared the man of the match. He took 46 runs off 28 balls.
ASHA will meet WYC in the final match.