IMPHAL, July 15: Five members of a family at Kwakeithel have been hospitalized at RIMS after consuming mushrooms bought from Khwairamband keithel, this morning.
The five has been identified as Hijam (o) Indumukhi, 55, her daughter-in-law H (o) Dhanamani, 30, H Nilakumar, 12, H (o) Chandrajini, 49 and Nirmala, 17 of Konjeng Leikai, Kwakeithel.
The mushrooms were brought from a vendor at Khwairamband keithel yesterday and cook this morning.
Soon after consuming the mushroom, the family members complain of dizziness and vomiting.
Following the development, the five were taken to the hospital for treatment.
They were discharged later in the evening.