Shop gutted

    333

    IMPHAL, April 15: A shop at Wangjing bazaar was gutted by fire caused by the electric short circuit at around 12.45 p.m. and led to loss of property worth about Rs. 30 thousands. The shop was on the first floor of a wooden shop. The shop owner has been identified as Haobam Ibechaobi Devi, 65 of Wangjing Bazar. However the shop was not damaged extensively as Thoubal fire service rushed to the scene in time and doused the fire.

    LEAVE A REPLY

    Please enter your comment!
    Please enter your name here