Labourer injured in fire mishap

119

IMPHAL, Mar 8: A labourer received minor injuries when a gas cylinder exploded when an under construction house caught fire at Thambalhong Sabal Leikai under the Porompat Police Station.

Timely arrival of Manipur Fire Service personnel managed to prevent the fire from spreading further.

The fire is speculated to have originated from a short circuit during the intervening night of March 7-8.

It is learnt that the house belongs to N Indrajit of Thambalkhong Sabal Leikai.

Labourers involved in the construction of the house were sleeping on the first floor of the under construction house.

A labourer Md Inao received minor injuries during the fire.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here