Circular – MSAD Joint Body Meeting Resolution
24 October 2014
20141024 MSAD Joint Body Meeting Election 2014 (Download in PDF format)
A Joint Body Meeting of Manipur Students’ Association Delhi was held today at A-42, FF, Christian Colony, Patel Chest, New Delhi-7, from 3:30 p.m.onwards.
The agenda of the meeting was:
- To dissolve MSAD Executive Term 2013-2014 and to nominate a Caretaker to look after the association until a new Executive Committee have been formed.
- To dissolve MSAD Election Committee 2013-2014 and to form MSAD Election Committee 2014-2015.
- To decide the date, timing, venue and tentative budget of the Annual Election for the MSAD Executive Term 2014-2015.
- To decide the last date of submission of the financial report of the Executive Term 2013-14.
The meeting was attended by the following persons:
Sl. No. Name Phone e-mail
- Sashikanta Moirangcha 9818289594 [email protected]
- P. Bankimchandra 9711791498 —
- Karnabir Thokchom 8860546049 [email protected]
- Chetan Khuman 7503745861 [email protected]
- Herojit Laiphrakpam 7503234766 [email protected]
- Priyobata Irengbam 9818792022 [email protected]
- A. Rohen 9910832552 [email protected]
- Herojit Wahengbam 9818792032 [email protected]
- Sapam Baniprakash 9716477215 [email protected]
- Ksh. Dayabati 9891874178 [email protected]
- Samananda Elangbam 9015959935 [email protected]
- Manishwar Nongmaithem 9891270695 [email protected]
- Balbir Khuman 8376889477 [email protected]
Those who have expressed regret for the inability to attend the meeting were:
- Elangbam Amit
- Malem Ningthouja
- Praem Hidam
- Shafikul Haque
- MSAD Executive Committee 2013-2014 was dissolved. Herojit Wahengbam was nominated as the Caretaker of MSAD until a new Executive Committee have been formed.
- MSAD Election Committee 2013-2014 was dissolved. MSAD Election Committee 2014-15 was formed. The following persons were nominated against the respective posts assigned to each name.
- Praem Hidam (Chairperson)
- Samananda Elangbam (Vice-Chairperson)
- Chetan Khuman (Returning Officer)
- Sashikanta Moirangcha (Returning Officer)
- Ksh. Dayabati Member
- Shafikul Haque Makakmayum Member
- A. Rohen Member
- Herojit Laiphrakpam Member
- Karnabir Thokchom Member
- MSAD Annual Election for the Executive Term 2014-2015 will be held on Saturday, 8 November 2014 for the following executive posts:
iii. General Secretary
- Organisation Secretary
- Finance Secretary
- Public Relations Secretary
vii. Academic & Magazine Secretary
viii. Games & Sports Secretary
- Cultural Secretary.
- Last date for filing of nomination form and withdrawal of candidature is 5 November 2014. Nomination form will not be accepted after 8 p.m.
- The Election Committee will conduct scrutiny of candidature on 6 November 2014 at the Delhi University Garden, near Vice Chancellor Office, Delhi (North Campus) at 4 p.m. A candidate must report for scrutiny along with his/ her proposer and seconder to the Election Committee by 4 p.m.
- Oath taking ceremony of the MSAD Executives Committee 2014-2015 will be held on 9 November 2014 at the Delhi University Garden near Vice Chancellor Office, University of Delhi (North Campus) at 4 p.m.
- Submission of financial report.
It was decided that the financial report for the executive term 2013-14 must be submitted on or before 30th September 2014 to the Advisory Board.
The meeting was adjourned at 7 p.m.