Fire destroys shop

    274

    IMPHAL, Aug 25: An electrical store at Thangal bazaar was partially destroyed by a fire broke out at around 11:30 am today.

    The destroyed store is Bedi Electrical and Hardware Store owned by Guldeep Singh from Punjab.

    According to the owner, the fire might have occurred from short-circuit in the godown. Some electrical items stored in the godown were destroyed by the fire.

    Timely action of Manipur Fire Service could prevent the fire from further aggravation. Five fire tenders were used to put out the fire completely.

    LEAVE A REPLY

    Please enter your comment!
    Please enter your name here