- UCM reiterates stand on territorial boundary ahead of GOI-NSCN (IM) talk
- MPP joins Hiyanglam by-poll fight, announces candidate
- JCILPS clarifies on reported after talk stalemate with All political parties committee
- Govindas proposes textiles park under NERTPS during annual conference of Textile ministers
- Encourage a sense of nationalism, AMWJU president tells students
- Awareness campaign on centrally sponsored schemes inaugurated at CCpur
21st U-14 boys state level hockey touranament
IMPHAL, Feb 24: A hattrick goals from Sh Ronish helped Uchekon SYUC beat Hockey Union by 3-1 goals in the 21st U-14 Boys State Level Hockey Touranament 2012 played at Khuman Lampak Hockey Stadium.
Hockey Union started off in a strong note with Y.Nelson Singh getting the lead with a field goal in the 5 minute of play. However just before the first half whistle Sh.Ronish drew parity with his first goal in the 24 minute to level 1-1 goals.
Later Uchekon team put umpteen pressure in the second half with Sh.Ronish striking up two more goals in the 29 and 36 minute for the victory today.
In another match, Super Sporting Association Charangpat put up a solitary goal win against Cosmopolitan Youth Club.
The Cosmopolitan Youth Club who had been facing consequetive defeat in the meet, failed to rise again against the Super Sporting Association.
H Henthoiba Singh come up with his team lone winning goal in the 31 minute of the game for the victory.
Chandel YCPA also come up with theirs second straight win defeating Youth Club cum Information Centre by 2-1 goals.
The Youth Club cum Information Centre are the first one to strike up a goal as T Deynin Singh find the net from a field goal in the 17 minute of play to lead the game in the first half.
However the Chandel YCPA rise up in the second half as N Josh Singh fetch the equaliser in the 27 minute and later G Revaldo Singh strike the winning goal in the 29 minute for the victory today.